What is PharmChek Drug Patch?
PharmChek® drugs of abuse patch uses sweat as the specimen source. It provides an alternative to urine collection and offers a number of advantages. Because the sweat patch is worn on the skin for up to 10 days or longer, it not only acts as a deterrent to continued drug use, but also increases the window of detection to include any period when it is worn. With sweat testing - unlike urine - the parent drug as well as the drug metabolite can typically be detected. Therefore, it is easier to identify which drug was actually taken.
The following are the advantages of the PharmChek® drugs of abuse sweat patch:
- Increased window of detection
- Acts as a deterrent to drug abuse
- Detects Parent Drug and Drug Metabolites
- Variable Removal Date
- Quick Application and Removal
- No Urine Collections
- No Sample Substitution
- No Sample Dilution
- Screens for: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamine / Methamphetamine & PCP