- With the integrated eCup and eReader system, we automate donor testing.
- The eCup and eReader provide the immediacy of rapid, point-of-care drug screening without the risk or concern over manually interpreted testing.
- The eCup/eReader solution is utilized by many of the nation’s largest employers—we can apply this same testing solution for your candidates.
The perfect pre-employment test solution
- Reliable. The digitally screened 5-panel rapid urine test removes inconsistencies of manual interpretation.
- Automated. An electronic chain of custody form (eCCF®) sheds the reliance on burdensome paper.
- Fast. Negative results are delivered to your desktop in 15 minutes.
- Powerful. The application gives you access to real-time event status and result reporting.
- Flexible. eCup was created as the “best-in-class” pre-employment solution for employers of all sizes.
- Proven. Several of the largest employers in the world use this service—now you can too.
- Expedited. Make faster hiring decisions about the top candidates you want to hire before your competition.
Manual Testing Cup Offers the Benefit of Electronic Results Reporting
When the situation calls for manual instant testing, eScreen offers an easy-to-use solution: the mCup. This manually read device combines the same data-management benefts as the eCup without the dependence ® on an eReader system. Whether you require instant expanded panels or mobile, onsite collections, the mCup is the perfect solution.
Simple and Easy to Use
How does the mCup work? Once the donor provides the specimen and secures the cap, the collector checks to ensure the seal is tight and places the security tab over the lid. The collector then places the cup on a fat surface, inserts a special key into the cup and pushes it in place. The key enables the liquid to react with the testing strips. The collector then waits fve minutes for the colored lines to appear and peels off the label to interpret the result. All non-negative specimens are forwarded, in the same test cup, to the laboratory for confrmation testing. Laboratory results are automatically integrated—with screening results—into results reports through MyeScreen.com.
Extended Panel Options
The mCup comes in many different test panel confgurations, so you can choose which best fts your needs. See our complete mCup offerings in the chart below.