What is SL2?
The SL2 offers a new approach to alcohol monitoring. Where the term alcohol monitoring is frequently associated with urine testing or an alcohol ankle bracelet; SL2 is the first truly portable, convenient, and discreet alcohol monitoring solution. SL2 has a proven track record in Criminal Justice and Addiction Treatment with a presence in all 50 states and Canada.
- Convenient portable testing
- Completely automated
- Real-time test results and alerts
Adaptive Facial Recognition
Adaptive Facial Recognition™ Technology Ensures Accurate Monitoring
How it works:
An embedded, high-resolution camera takes a picture of the participant during the breath alcohol test.
Each photograph is spatially analyzed by the Adaptive Facial Recognition™ software against an adaptive template of multiple participant photos on file:
- As a result, this technology adjusts to subtle appearance changes over time (facial hair, weight gain/loss, etc.).
- Other software compares against only one single master file photo and limits the capability of the facial recognition, making it more prone to unsuccessful matching and/or false positives or negatives.
Each test photo is saved in the client’s file, where it can be reviewed at any time:
- Other systems utilize complicated systems, such as pulse and breath print biometrics, that require a technical algorithm for identification, but offer no confirmation tools for the officer– creating an unknown false acceptance and/or false rejection rate. With SL2’s Adaptive Facial Recognition™ software, confirmation tools, such as saved photographs, can be visually confirmed.
This technology substantially reduces the workload of manually verifying participant photos, while increasing system accuracy.